You are a very special member of Simply Great Britain. I am here to serve you and to make sure you get the celebration, support & connection you need to thrive in your business. If you ever feel you need more, have an idea or simply want to to talk through an issue, I am here – email me direct on email@example.com
But, like all great relationships, it takes two to make the real magic happen. How about 5 brilliant ways to make the most of your membership? 5 quick wins you can take action on today.
- Make sure you photography rocks! I love to share your stuff and your faces but we need brilliant images to make sure our social feeds look on brand and set you in the best light as well as your Simply Great Britain page looking beautiful and eye catching. What works? Pictures of the people behind the business. Top quality images of your product or service and up to date images of your business. Not sure you have the right skills? Book onto one of our courses today.
- Display your Simply Great Britain badge and certificate everywhere. We are all building the brand together and creating a community across the UK. The more we all share the better it is for everyone. Not got one? Head to the Member’s Area, log in & you’ll find a free download or contact me.
- Add Simply Great Britain to your PR list of contacts. We are getting busier all the time and I so don’t want to miss your news and developments. If we receive press releases from you, we will share on our popular blog & social feeds.
- Tag Simply Great Britain into everything you post. This helps you in two ways. It helps build the community and the brand. It also ensures that we can share your stuff more easily. Our audience are invested in small business, looking for new ideas and yearn to hear about you. Not sure how? Use @ to tag (NOT #). @SimplyBritain (Twitter) & @SimplyGreatBritain for Facebook & Instagram.\
- Get connected. The Simply Members Facebook Group is just for you. You can post in there as you or your business (we don’t mid which) and we want you to use it as your noticeboard. Chat there if you’re lonely. Ask questions if you’re muddled. Share your exciting news with your fellow members. Tell us if you found something you thought we’d like. Not sure if you’re a member? Follow this link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/SimplyMemberGroup/
BONUS IDEA: Please use our hashtags in all your posts – this helps build our brand and community too.
All year round #smallbusinessbiglove #livesimply #wearesimplygb #simplymember
Christmas Run Up #myindiechristmas
Wishing you a brilliant day and don’t forget to stay in touch. Together, we are better.